Here is a video on how to download Paint Tool Sai, enjoy!
If you want the Download to start without using mediafire/robot-checks, use this!:
NOTE: This may not work on Mac. Let me know if it does/doesn’t in the comments section. Thanks! Update: Paint tool sai was created for windows… so technically no way to get it on mac right now.. i’ll keep you posted.
WATCH MY SPEEDPAINT / Q&A:
EXTRACTION ISSUES? CLICK HERE:
HAVING TABLET/PEN/MOUSE/STABILIZER ISSUES? READ HERE 😀
1. I found this on a forum, maybe it could help, let me know if it does 🙂
“You might have to reset all of your pen settings and close SAI out before opening it again. Sometimes changing Wacom’s tablet settings in Wacom Tablet Properties messes with things (ESPECIALLY the battery settings if you’re using wireless. Don’t change the setting.)
Another thing you might have to do is go into Task Manager (if you’re on Windows) and go into Services and find the SAI process tree and restart it.
Something else you might have to do is go into your folder where SAI.exe is and find a file called “misc.ini”, open it in notepad and then see if something is wrong.
Sometimes the misc file will corrupt itself or change itself and you manually have to go in and fix it.
There’s the possibility that you might have to uninstall and reinstall it. Save your brushes and stuff before you do that though.”
2. Here are other things I would try:
A ) in SAI, click on Others – Options – and under the tab Digitizer Support find Coordinate Mode and choose Pen instead of Mouse. If that doesn’t work, try these:
B) reset the tablet and try again.
C) right-click on the paint tool sai icon and click on “run as administrator”, you might need to do that so the software can work with your tablet.
D) shut down the computer, and reopen because some software need rebooting before functioning to their full potential.
E) simply reinstall it and try again. let me know whether or not one of these methods worked! 🙂
If none of these work, please let me know in the comment section! 🙂 Good luck!
HAVING sfl.dll file PROBLEMS?
Here are the steps to follow to fix that issue:
1) Locate and open the Paint Tool Sai Folder in C:Program Files (x86)
2) Copy the sfl.dll file
3) Go to C:Program Files
4) Create a new folder and name it Paint Tool Sai (or something like that)
5) Paste the sfl.dll file into your new folder
6) Return to C:Program Files (x86) and copy the SAI application
7) Paste the application in C:Program Files where you also pasted sfl.dll.
8) Try to open your SAI project again. (It may take a long time to open, but it eventually should open normally)
Music: Rhodesia by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
WANNA KNOW THE BEST ANIME WEBSITES??
This video was made for educational purposes. It is not the most recent version!! If you enjoy it, make sure to download the official/updated/paid version from the official website… it’s much better 🙂
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://4pawsksu.org/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn sử dụng CorelDraw cho người mới bắt đầu | Bài2
- 3 app ‘thần thánh’ để có màu ảnh selfie xinh như gái Hàn, Nhật
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 full | Kèm link download
- Chỉnh sửa ảnh – Chỉnh sửa ảnh online – hướng dẫn chỉnh sửa ảnh bằng pixlr
- Shotcut 2020| Phần Mềm Cắt Ghép Video Miễn Phí Xin| Hướng Dẫn Từ A-Z Cho Người Mới